Wrinkle Reduction Now Available at Scott Arms
We wanted to let you know about a new line of services we are now offering at Scott Arms Dental Practice in Birmingham. We are pleased to announce that we are now offering anti-wrinkle treatment and fine line reduction.
We also offer various dermal filler/lip filler services.
It involves the use of a cosmetic drug that is primarily used to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. It can also be used to help treat excessive sweating from the underarms, and pain from grinding your teeth at night. We can also use it to reduce a ‘gummy smile’.
How anti-wrinkle injectibles work
They work by temporarily blocking the signals sent between the nerves and muscles causing the skin to become firmer and younger looking. We use multiple well-known brands which are suited for different applications and areas of your face.
Why a dentist is more suited to supply this treatment for you?
- 5 year undergraduate degree with years of post graduate experience in (facial anatomy, facial asymmetry, dental cosmetics and muscle movements)
- CQC regulated service with ensures a high level of cleanliness and professionalism
- Highly reputable dentists at an award-winning dental practice. Not all of our dentists offer these treatments, only the ones who have undergone additional training.
Why should you have wrinkle-reduction treatment?
- Virtually pain-free
- Fast treatment
- Results last up to 3-4 months
- Fight against aging while lines are not permanent
- Little downtime
Please ring us now on 0121 357 5000 to book a consultation. There will be a £20 deposit for the consultation which comes off of your treatment.
Posted in: Wrinkle ReductionLeave a Comment (0) ↓