NHS Dentist Birmingham
Here at Scott Arms we offer high quality dental treatment to NHS patients
in the Birmingham and West Midlands area.
If you are looking for an NHS Dentist in Birmingham we will be happy to help you,
feel free to contact us.
Please note we have a certain number of NHS dentist appointments available for each session subject to our capacity.
A NHS dentist will be able to:
- Carry out a full examination of your mouth, teeth and gums.
- Explain your treatment options and let you know what can be done on the NHS and
what other work can be done privately if you wish make sure you know how much
your treatment will cost.
- Give you a treatment plan for any proposed course of treatment that falls into
Band 2 or 3.
- Give you a leaflet with information about the practice and its services.
You do not have to pay for NHS dental treatment if, when the treatment starts,
- Are aged under 18.
- Are aged under 19 and in full-time education.
- Are pregnant or have had a baby in the previous 12 months.
- Are staying in an NHS hospital and your treatment is carried out by the hospital
- Are an NHS Hospital Dental Service outpatient (however, you may have to pay for
your dentures or bridges).
- Are getting, or your partner is getting, Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s
Allowance or Pension Credit Guarantee Credit.
- Have the right to, or your name is on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate.
- Have the right to full help under the NHS Low Income Scheme (i.e. you are named on
a valid HC2 certificate).
For more information feel free to contact us, one of our friendly members of staff
will be happy to help.