Scott Arms Dental Practice Proudly Joins the Team at United Smiles centres
At Scott Arms Dental Practice, excellence, esteemed results and patient satisfaction are our priorities. As of November 2013, we will be proud to call ourselves members of the recently established United Smiles centres, a select group of highly recommended implant surgeries across the country who hold the same clinical and ethical standards as we do. Covering the majority of the West Midlands area, including Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury, Scott Arms Dental Practice are dedicated to providing the highest-quality implants with the United Smiles seal of approval.
With our latest backing, we at Scott Arms Dental Practice are ready to further our reputation as one of the most successful and popular implant surgeries in the country. Offering a wide range of implant-related treatments, we are adept at providing tailor-made treatment plans after thorough clinical assessments.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are the gold standard of tooth replacement. Their advantages are numerous:
- They look and feel just like natural teeth
- They maintain bone levels, protecting the surrounding teeth and delaying signs of ageing
- You can eat any food
- They can be used to replace single or multiple teeth, or to stabilise a denture
- Preparation of neighbouring teeth is not necessary
- They last for many years
- They don’t need to come out at night, like dentures
- The are strong and stable
- They can be cleaned just like normal teeth
Dental Implants at Scott Arms
Implant services offered at Scott Arms Dental Practice include:
- Biomet 3i system of implants, one of the leading manufacturers in implant production
- In-depth treatment planning, including 3D computerised tomography scanning
- Single tooth replacement
- Multiple tooth replacement through dental-implant-supported bridges
- Dental-implant-retained dentures, or denture stabilisation
- Bone grafting to help a ‘sunken’ mouth feel fuller and younger
- Teeth-in-a-day / same-day implants
At Scott Arms Dental Practice we are able to provide same-day implants or ‘teeth-in-a-day’, modern implant techniques highly recommended by United Smiles. As long-term advocates of these treatment plans with a fast turnaround time, United Smiles and its surgeries represent maximum patient comfort and therefore demonstrate expertise in fast, professional, state-of-the-art treatments.
Our same-day treatment plans include mini-implant-retained dentures, false teeth on an aesthetic acrylic base that is stabilised through small, minimally invasive implants that are easy to place and have a shorter healing time. This is a particularly desirable option for people with minimal remaining bone as mini implants can be placed in areas where standard implants couldn’t.
Where same-day implants are not possible, our patients always leave the clinic with a temporary smile they can be proud of while the permanent prosthesis is being made.
Regardless of which implant-based treatment you desire, Scott Arms Dental Practice will provide you with cosmetically advanced results. Our trusted lab technicians have worked closely with our implantologists for many years and produce an exceptional quality of work through expert blending of different grades of porcelain to give tooth-coloured structures a flawless appearance.
Book Your Free Implant Assessment Now!
To arrange a free consultation with one of our United Smiles-approved implantologists:
or call our reception on: